- The Butterfly - show management skills on primary school the Butterfly
Assignment:From a pool of teachers, find out the future schoolleaders.
The situation within the Butterfly requires vision, power and connection.
- Growing insight for the management: `Who are we looking for exactly?` `What are the critical competences of a schoolleader?` `What is the relationship between critical competences needed vs the location of the school where the schoolleader has to work.`
- Answers to the individual questions: `What does the position exactly mean?` `Do I have this ambition?` `What do I need to develop to become the new schoolleader?`
- Officials Challenge - setting out the new direction
Assignment:From a pool of applicants select the future colleagues which will form the new course within the municipal orginisation. Get started to implement the new course.
- Answer to the questions for the selection team: `Which of the participants step foreward carrying out the assignment?` `Which competences do we find crucial and do we want the participants to show to us?` And `Which are essential for specific assignments?`
- Answers to the questions of candidates: `What does it mean to work with this municipal organisation?` `What kind of assignment suits me?` `What do I still have to develop?` Ul>
- Leadership next level ‚Äď enter the Boardroom
Assignment:To participate in the MD program, candidates must successfully go through the Leadership next level. Get started with actual boardroom issues.
- Performance per participant classified by eg outstanding - promising - good - unfit.
- A solid, dynamic start of a longer-term development process.
- Once in a lifetime experience for each individual participant.
- Strong connection within the group of participants.
- Actual issues provided with solutions by participants. Ul>
Large scale learning
- Ready-to-launch game - wich team is the most succesful in launching? 150 participants
Assignment:A product launch upcomming. Several scenarios are possible. What does this mean for the internal distribution of roles. That's why the whole organization participates.
- Various potential scenarios are experienced and analyzed .
- Plan B if Plan A does not work.
- Clear rols of internal stakeholders to get well prepared.
- Clear working agreements who - what - when.
- A huge boost to book success. A winner's mentality. Ul>
- Summerschool - further education of 1100 professionals
Assignment:Legislative changes affect the required professional skills of our 1100 professionals. They need to be trained in a short period and not in a dull powerpoint session. Practice in a dynamic, interactive, gamified learning environment.
- Learned playfully, step by step what technical changes are going on.
- Cross-pollination between disciplines.
- Learned to know the `on the job`, changing techniques.
- Actual overview after completion:
- Performance per item (good / bad%) per team
- The speed at which the individual assignments have been completed per team
- Identified the group-wide learning wishes
Custom made serious games
- Xperience the change - Process redesign
Assignment:Political pressure is high in this government organization. The process must be more efficient, flexible and future-proof. We went to the 'drawing table' under the guidance of `De Galan Groep` and in the simulation we tested the first version, together with all chain partners.
- Every step in the process is thoroughly elaborated and tested.
- Goodwill created at chain partners by involving them early in the re-design process.
- Clear which parts the process needs to be further elaborated / modified.
- Huge positive vibe by working and trying out together.
- Stakeholdermanagement ‚Äď to become more effective in sales
Assignment:Due to changing laws and regulations in our industry, our sales process has to change. Effective stakeholder management is a crucial success factor in this. Challenge us in a serious game with fictional and real stakeholders.
- Experienced the key factors of stakeholder management to achieve successful stakeholder management.
- Increased loyalty real stakeholders because of their participation in the serious game.
- Clear view on which competences are sufficiently present and which need to be developed or adopted.
- Xperience the change - The auditor anno 2017
Assignment:The role of the auditor changes significantly. From focus on control to risk management in advance. This means other technical skills, but also an other attitude and behavior towards our internal clients (country managers).
It is time to challenge them in a gamified real life case.
- Explored and defined the case together; filled in the future roles and frameworks.
- Learned the pitfalls of the new focus and subsequent demanding skills.
- Gainedl insight in personal qualities; what do I have to develop to become the modern, internal auditor.
- Xperience the change - Working in programmes
Assignment:Our organization transforms from a traditional line structure to a structure in which programmatic work is the basis. This change has a huge impact in a lot of areas. First of all, let's find out what this means for the top-management. Are we ready for the change?
- Find out who is ready for the change and who not.
- Clearafy the implications for the portfolios, responsibilities and roles at central level.
- Experience what behavior is necessary to make this change workable.
Standard serious games
- Focus gameStrategy game in which the strategy of a simulated hospital should be determined. In phase 2 the chosen strategy has to be implemented.
Type of game
- managementgame for managers and directors in care.
- Fusion gameProject management game, in which the merger of two ministries has to be managed
Type of game
- Assessment game for project managers in training.
- BeergameGame in which participants as adviser should provide guidance to a local beer brewery. Understanding the playing fields: internal management (contradictory interests) - market developments.
Type of game
- Advisory game, training advisers on the soft skills in advisory assignments.
- CoffeegameGame in which a coffee company needs help to innovate.
Type of game
- Innovation game intended for various target groups to learn to use innovation thinking techniques in their organization.
- @Home gameGame in which participants form the management of a housing corporation. They have manage their staff successfully
Type of game
- Performance managementgame which prepares managers for the management cycle within their own organization